Word of Partners – Massimo Maesen
Together with some close friends in the business (Daniela Lima, Audrey Lustgarten, Yuu Shibata, Sophy King, Marco Mazzeschi and Ben Sookia) I have founded a new community, paradiGM.
We are a community of changemakers in global mobility organized under the auspices of the Center for International Legal Studies. Our mission is to GATHER global mobility practitioners in a way that helps them to GROW professionally and GIVE back to diverse communities.
We will connect with one another in genuine and meaningful ways and will embrace DIVERSITY by committing to make this community accessible to practitioners at all levels from all countries. We encourage INNOVATION and the introduction of new ideas from outside the traditional global mobility sphere for the sake of its continuous improvement.
I am the GIVE advocate. The GIVE advocacy has two short term goals.
1. We have selected 3 organisations, one of which we will select through a survey under our members, and 10% of our membership fee will go to. The 3 organisations are Defence for Children (https://defenceforchildren.org), Ripple Africa (https://rippleafrica.org) and SEEDS India (https://www.seedsindia.org).
2. We will set up a volunteering crowd sourcing project through which each member can propose a volunteering project and all other members all over the world can join in and together they can volunteer for one specific cause/organization.
Eligible for membership in the paradiGM Community are:
- Immigration professional (consultants, global immigration coordinators, lawyers, migration agents)
- Global mobility supplier/ relocation professional
- Tax professional
- In-house/Corporate professional
- Other professional
- University student
- Employee of a non-profit organisation (NPO) or non-government organisation (NGO)
- Junior Professional (5 years or less post qualification experience)
- Professional services staff (paralegals, administrative staff)
who work in the global mobility sector and share a passion for our mission of connecting with other global mobility practitioners in genuine, meaningful ways that helps us to grow and thrive professionally while giving back to diverse communities and having a bit of fun along the way.
Membership in other professional affiliations, groups or networks does not per se preclude membership in the paradiGM Community.
The regular membership fee is €200 p.a. and the discounted membership fee is €100 p.a.
The discounted membership fee is available to:
- Professional from a Medium or Low HDI country (<0.700 HDI Value) country;
- University/law student;
- Employee of a non-profit organisation (NPO) or non-government organisation (NGO);
- Junior professional (within the first five years of professional work);
- Professional services staff (paralegal, administrative staff).
I invite you to have a look at our:
- 30 August 2021
- Posted by: Expat Management Group
- Category: Insights