Did you know that?
- The Netherlands has been crowned the most competitive economy in Europe by the World Economic Forum’s 2019 Global Competitiveness Index (GCI).
- Day care centres will be allowed to refuse children who have not been vaccinated.
- According to research into environmental noise, the municipality of Utrecht scores the worst when it comes to noise nuisance.
- Until the sixteenth century, this season (autumn) was called “harvest” in England. An appropriate word, because the end of summer is the time of year when farmers reap and gather the ripened grain. Harvest is related to The Dutch word “herfst”.
- 5 November 2019
- Posted by: Expat Management Group
- Category: Insights