Did you know that?

For an application for permanent residence, the IND accepts proof from DUO that you have passed the civic integration exam. In showing leniency, the IND does not require the actual civic integration diploma.

Amsterdam local council may close off streets to cars in an effort to allow crisis-hit bar owners to have a terrace, provided they come up with a plan that guarantees safe passage for passers-by and other traffic, the Parool reports.

Can we help you?

Contact us at the nearest Expat Management Group office or submit a contactform.