Did you know that?
- Massimo Maesen, Partner and Practice leader of Expat Management’s Belux practice was selected as Future Leader Who’s Who Legal Corporate Immigration 2021
- The civic integration Act has been postponed and the new intended date of implementation is 1 January 2022. Until that date the old Act will remain in place, including the current required A2 level for Dutch as the language requirement
- Bank appointments are now mostly done via a video-call, even if you’re in the same building. Consultants can also join the call if you like, via a login code. In this way you can still receive local advise if needed
- Wearing face masks in public indoor areas will become mandatory as of 1 December 2020?
- 4 February 2021
- Posted by: Expat Management Group
- Category: Insights