Did you know that?
- The Dutch Council of State recently ruled that, per The Housing Act rules, renting out your property to tourists in Amsterdam requires a permit at all times. The municipality of Amsterdam previously had a permit exemption in place, allowing its residents to rent out their homes for up to 30 days as long as they met certain conditions.
- That our relocation team is attending the IAMExpat fair on 4 April in Amsterdam at the Gashouder, Westergas? You can set up a meeting with the team by emailing email@example.com
- That a direct trein from Amsterdam to London will start running from April 2020?
- Did you know that the IND has professionalized their policy to strengthen their enforcement and administrative capacity? We will inform you in more detail on the specific changes in our next newsletter
- 28 February 2020
- Posted by: Expat Management Group
- Category: Insights