Did you know that?
- As of 15 May 2021, there will be a mandatory quarantaine obligation upon return from a risk country. In principle, there is an obligation to quarantaine for 10 days which can be shortened by 5 days if a negative test result can be proven at the 5th day.
- Anja Seling and Giansita of Expat Management Group publised an artcile on the upcoming green certificate which will enable travel within the European Union again. The complete version can be read through the following link: https://www.relocatemagazine.com/articles/will-the-digital-green-certificate-be-a-way-out-to-current-travel-restrictions-within-the-eu-an-insight-for-the-netherlands-and-belgium-0421
- The curfew has been abolished as of 28 April 2021 and outside terraces of restaurants and bars are open again as of 28 April 2021
- The Netherlands has introduced a flight ban for passenger flights from India since 26 April until at least 1 May 2021.
- The European Parliament has established its position for the negotiations on the “EU Covid-19 Certificate” by large majority. Both the European Parliament and Council will now begin negotiations on the certificate, with the aim of reaching an agreement ahead of the summer season.
- 29 April 2021
- Posted by: Expat Management Group
- Category: Insights