Did you know that?
- Massimo Maesen, Partner at Expat Management Group, is happy and honored to have been selected as representative for Belgium in WWL’s Corporate Immigration 2021 – Future Leaders Market Analysis https://whoswholegal.com/analysis/corporate-immigration-2021—future-leaders–legal-marketplace-analysis/
- That Expat Management Group established a Marketing team? The team will play a vital role in promoting the business and mission of Expat Management Group. As our newest marketing intern, Killian Groenendijk will help the team by defining and managing our brand, creating content, monitoring and managing social media, and conducting market research
- The Netherlands’ semi-lockdown will be extended until April 20, 2021 and the negative travel advice abroad has been extended until May 15
- The curfew will end an hour later at 10 pm instead of 9pm as of 31 March 2021 but will remain in place at least until April, 20
- 29 April 2021
- Posted by: Expat Management Group
- Category: Insights