1. Where are you from?
2. Where are you now?
3. What made you decide to move to the Netherlands?
Job opportunities and quality of life
4. What do you think was typically Dutch about your move?
It was efficient and painless, well planned and coordinated and on time.
5. What do you find typically Dutch?
Openness to other cultures
6. If you were to rate your complete move, what would the rating be?
From 0-10, 10 being a best, I would say 9
7. What would you have done differently?
Tracked appointments better
8. What has been the best part of your move?
Help with Dutch at the municipality and finding an apartment quickly
9. Any last tips and tricks?
It would be nice to have an online notebook/app of things in a check list and additional details, there are many emails conversations in separate threads with different people and it gets difficult sometimes to coordinate.
- 2 August 2019
- Posted by: Expat Management Group
- Category: Managed