1. Where are you from?
2. Where are you now?
3. What made you decide to move to the Netherlands?
A new job opportunity
4. What do you think was typically Dutch about your move?
Having to buy a bicycle in the first few days because it is the most important means of transport in a Dutch city
5. What do you find typically Dutch?
Being open and direct
6. If you were to rate your complete move, what would the rating be?
10 out of 10
7. What would you have done differently?
8. What has been the best part of your move?
Finding a Flat quickly from abroad (Canada)
9. Any last tips and tricks?
Always ask Guus if you need help, he always knows what to do!
- 2 September 2019
- Posted by: Expat Management Group
- Category: Managed