1. Where are you from?
2. Where are you now?
3. What made you decide to move to the Netherlands?
Primarily the opportunity for work, but Amsterdam was a key selling point of the job.
4. What do you think was typically Dutch about your move?
Getting a bike almost immediately seemed particularly Dutch.
5. What do you find typically Dutch?
An easygoing, non-judgmental attitude. And biking at all times.
6. If you were to rate your complete move, what would the rating be?
7. What would you have done differently?
Allowed for more time between first coming to Amsterdam and starting to work.
8. What has been the best part of your move?
Meeting new people, almost everyone has been very friendly and willing to help.
9. Any last tips and tricks?
Don’t rent a bike for the short term – not worth the money.
- 6 December 2019
- Posted by: Expat Management Group
- Category: Managed