1. Where are you from?
2. Where are you now?
Living in Utrecht, The Netherlands
3. What made you decide to move to the Netherlands?
Actually I was seeking for a new a challenge in my field (IT industry) and have searched a lot to move to one of a very known countries and the most friendly one which is Netherlands and joined my employer a software engineer finally.
4. What do you think was typically Dutch about your move?
Canals, Bicycles and almost rain all the time.
5. What do you find typically Dutch?
An easygoing, non-judgmental attitude. And biking at all times.
6. If you were to rate your complete move, what would the rating be?
Actually I have faced some difficulties during searching for a new house to move but got a new experience and find one at the end so my rate around perfect.
7. What would you have done differently?
Read more about the country’s culture, housing issues just to be aware of, and start searching for an house before moving from my country.
8. What has been the best part of your move?
The best part is that I have a great team who is helping me a lot either at my work or EMG group who helped me a lot to settle down successfully.
9. Any last tips and tricks?
I think it will be better if you (EMG) can offer a new service like offer-negotiation consultant or something like that which will help any newcomer to accept/reject or even negotiate the job offer based on your advises.
- 28 February 2020
- Posted by: Expat Management Group
- Category: Managed